In alphabetical order, here is the list of all the Ingredient Profiles (IPs) available for viewing:
- Dioic Acid: HERE.
- Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE): HERE.
- Ethanol: HERE.
- Hydroxy Acids (Primarily glycolic acid, salicylic acid, lipohydroxy acid, and gluconolactone): Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4
- Kinetin: HERE.
- Menthol: HERE.
- Methimazole: HERE.
- Milk of Magnesia: HERE.
- Niacinamide and Nicotinic Acid: HERE.
- Phenoxyethanol: HERE.
- Tretinoin: HERE. For tretinoin metabolism, HERE. For tretinoin/retinol FAQs, HERE.
- Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine: HERE.
- Vitamin C: L-Ascorbic Acid
How do I decide what groups of products and individual ingredients can be used together/layered considering PH or other limiting factors?
Well the most important thing is understanding how ingredients work to achieve results. I know that’s a very vague answer, but unfortunately there isn’t a clear one. The best thing you can do is to have a strong understanding of chemistry and biology, and to research ingredients that’s you’re interested in including in your skin care routine. And if are in high school or college, go ask a professor/teacher that’s knowledgeable in those subjects. 🙂