I have some exciting updates on what ya’ll can expect in the coming weeks.
- First and foremost, I need to finish writing the various “stickies” or “permanently featured” posts that you see on the top of every page because that will allow you, the reader, to establish some basic knowledge about skin care. Of course, you will also be able to see if you like my style of writing and other literary mechanics. I should finish these anywhere between 1-2 weeks, depending on how busy my schedule is.
- Then, I’m thinking about having some polls to facilitate you guys as you also comment, rate, etc… about my progress so far. Perhaps I’m not organizing my posts clearly enough, or there’s just simply too much to get through, whatever it is, I’d appreciate it if you told me. But keep in mind that only my “stickied” posts that I mentioned above, will be very long because there’s just so much information to try to understand, analyze and finally condense, while maintaining the same meaning through and through.
- Along with the polls, I’ll be having giveaways to further motivate you guys. I’m thinking of having a few of my favorite skin care products along with some beauty products mixed in as the giveaway prizes.
- And after I get some feedback, we can see where this blog should be heading. However, tentatively I’ve already planned a few permanent series or categories of posts.
- Of course we’re going to have a Discussion Series because what’s a blog without Q & As? Most will be related to skin care, but some may be off-topic if that’s what you guys want.
- There will be a Giveaway Series simply because it wouldn’t be fair to just have giveaways once and never have anymore, right?
- Another will be the Want to Debunk? Series where I analyze an ingredient or topic that has a lot of bad press or misunderstanding and see if they actually warrant such judgements. Of course, I will be taking reader requests!
- A Polls Section is definitely logical, since it’s a super simple way for the community to respond with advice and opinions.
- There will also be a Product Review Series and this will be completely based upon reader requests. I mean, I’m here to help you guys!
- Finally, there will be a Come Out! (With Your Skin Care) Series where one lucky reader, through a request, gets to have his or her entire routine reviewed by me! It’s kind of like a mini-consultation with an esthetician. However, I repeat what I said in the Disclaimer, that I am not a dermatologist or any kind of medical professional. Now, how this series is different from the Product Review Series is that I won’t so much be reviewing the products in detail, but more or less seeing which products and their ingredients may be responsible for whatever problems you’re having, if any. Of course, I have to do mini-reviews of each product, but they’ll be nowhere near as extensive as the ones in the PRS.
So we definitely have a lot of work ahead of us, but plenty to look forward to. I hope that you guys are as excited as I am to embark on this adventure! As always, feel free to comment, rate, subscribe, or email me at email@example.com if you have ANY questions, suggestions, or comments.
Thanks for reading this far and please continue doing so!